Biblia90dni collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller Fundacja Jednym Sercem, Grenadierów 21/31, 04-052 Warsaw
Owner contact email: email@example.com
Types of Data collected
Biblia90dni collects Android Advertising ID.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in case of Usage Data, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless specified otherwise, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Application to provide its services. In cases where this Application specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the Owner may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for.
The purposes of processing
- The Data concerning the User for the:
- Managing contacts and sending messages: to send information relevant to the service (push notification)
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purpose and using the following services:
Managing Contacts and Sending Messages
This type of service makes it possible to communicate with users outside of the app, e.g. via push notifications and email. They may manage a database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the user. These services may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the user, as well as when the user interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.